Monasterium Laboratory (ML) is an international dermatological research company located in Muenster/Germany that specializes in preclinical human skin, hair, pigmentation, immunology, and wound healing research. We are seeking a team-orientated, highly motivated, dependable, and enthusiastic Office Manager (administration) to join our growing international team.
For details regarding ML, please visit the website: www.monasteriumlab.com
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administration and organisation of the office
• Prepare and organize meetings/conferences
• Correspondence and agenda organisation
• Communication with collaborating physicians and consultants
• Industry contract management
• Routine secretarial services
• Ordering and purchase Knowledge (incl. qualifications)
• A completed education (or Equivalent)
• Capable to work independently & to deliver on tight deadlines
• Perfect knowledge of spoken and written English and German ( at least B2)
• Commitment and responsible work in an open-minded international team
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Excellent communication, organisationl & networking skills
• Prior experience in the office management desirable Requirements
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize work in order to meet tight deadlines
• Good coordination, time management, data collection and analysis
• Flexibility Type of contract: Full-time, temporary with possibility of extension.
Salary: A competitive salary will be offered and full training will be provided. Start
Date: As soon as possible.
A complete application will include a Cover Letter, CV and at least 1 referee or at least 1 recommendation letter. Please submit applications to Anja Borrosch (General Manager) per e-mail: email@example.com with Office Manager (full-time) application in the subject line. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Experience: office/adminstration/management: 1 year (Preferred)